My contribution for this week’s challenge…
I have been wanting to use these images since our
Melbourne Laneways excursion in late June.
which now seems to be part of Federation Square.
in tribute to the FJ Holde which was one of the
first models produced in Australia.
Australian 2005 International Motor Show.
I am not a car whiz…all information provided
is readily available on good old Wikipedia.
our guide would comment,
‘…there goes the whole of Africa…’
I think I have covered every angle!
- Books, Music, Photography, & MoviesWPC: From Every Angle
- littlegirlstoryFrom Every Angle – Silo Park, Auckland
- Deb’s WorldDifferent angles
- WorldwideFriendsFrom Every Angle – Adelaide Oval
- grahamisjustmynameTable Mountain : From Every Angle
- Travel with IntentReflections and Angles
- Albatz Travel AdventuresWeekly Photo Challenge: Jean Dubuffet’s Sculpture From Every Angle
- Beyond the BrushComposition
- Love in the SpacesAngling for Answers
- Land of ImagesKing’s College – University of Cambridge
- Mirth and MotivationWeekly Photo Challenge: From Every Angle
- writingindevizesShearlock! Shearlock! Shearlock! Big figurine 37
- Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist)Weekly Photo Challenge: Toadstool Taken from three angles
- Belo Horizonte daily photo:: WP Weekly Photo Challenge: From Every Angle
- photo roberts blogweekly photo challenge from every angle
- Live--Life..Fruit LoopsActivity:-
- Honesty MattersWeekly Photo Challenge: From Every Angle
- Perspectives On….Angles of Yellow
- Geriatri’x’ FotogalleryCube Houses of Rotterdam
- cambodian beginningsFrom Every Angle: Wat KhongKhaleab
- PinkologieAngles of the sea
- Nature on the EdgeThe Companions: From Every Angle
- Venusa’s picksAngles of the Sea
- Histoires à TiroirsScrutenised