A youngster paying tribute…
to her elder.
My contribution for this week’s
All re-posts this week unfortunately.
As previously mentioned I thought young lady
was set for some evening busking.
However, I think she may have played briefly
for another tourist group in Brugge.
Our football season is over for 2016…
however fans and players all enjoy a good game of football.
Busking…for the young at heart.
While half a world away these impalas…
certainly enjoyed themselves in Kruger National Park.
Week 41, 2016
I have cheated a bit today and used MGW’s Facebook post
of yesterday, Sunday, for my Odd Ball post
This morning dear, old Sox passed away.
He was the last of our farm animals
and was a loving and affectionate cat.
I will miss my morning chin rubs and his chirpy
RIP old boy.
This was one of his last photos and he looks
better here than he did over the past eight weeks.
He used to tear my hands to pieces when he was younger.
It was only in his later years that he mellowed…with me.
The oft used phrase,
‘…The writing’s on the wall…’
where artists writing the tags, names or slogans
for peace…and other things in vibrant colours
A computer generated piece of sign writing.
Last, but not least, one of my favourite pieces of
writing from the wall of one of Geelong’s Hotels.
The sign changes about every week and
quite often I forget to look.
- Writing? | Ouch!! My back hurts!!
- Travel theme: Writing – Dormouse Tidings
- Travel Theme: Writing | Middleton Road
- We cannot unwrite what is written – Travel with Intent
- Travel Theme: Writing | A Day In The Life
- Travel theme: Writing | Leya
- The Great Migration Back In Bookstores! | Jaspa’s Journal
- Writing is FUN! | Ouch!! My back hurts!!