The Fremantle Post Office was built in 1907 and is now listed on the Australian National Heritage List for places of outstanding heritage significance. Note the arched and square windows in this magnificent old building….well ‘old’ by our standards.
- Barcelona–a city I would love to return to | Artifacts and Fictions
- A Lingering Look at Windows | Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist)
- Lingering Look at Windows | wordsvisual
- A Lingering Look at Windows: # 2 | TRAVEL WORDS
- Kitty in the Window #11 | On the Streets of San Francisco
- A Lingering look at Windows Week 2 | decocraftsdigicrafts
- Windows and Balconies in Madrid | Travel with Intent