Share Your World-Week-4
Do you recharge your energy by going out with friends for a good time or by spending with quiet time alone?
I can do either, although if I am feeling a bit flat getting me to out can be difficult. Have often gone out for half an hour only to return three hours later…sober I might add 🙂
What is the most number of blankets you’ve ever had on your bed?
Probably tow of three in a really frosty night.
You are invited to a party that will be attended by many fascinating people you never met. Would you attend this party if you were to go by yourself?
I don’t particularly like big gatherings but was invited to a function at which our then Prime Minister was a guest speaker. Even able to shake hands with him. Has anyone else ever heard of a ‘…dead fish…’ handshake?
Do you like talking to people on the phone? Or do you prefer voice mail or email?
definitely on the phone for the immediate reaction etc. Voicemail gives time to prepare a response and as for email…I have been on the receiving end of so many’…I will let you know as soon as…’ emails in the past twelve months that it is almost becoming a legal battle.
- Part of My World (Week 4) | Not a Punk Rocker
- Monday Musings / Share your World. | Patchwork Ponderings
- Sharing My World – Introversion | A New Life In India
- Share Your World – Week 4 | Notes From the Fog
- Share Your World – 2014 Week 4 | niennie
- SHARE YOUR WORLD – 2014 WEEK 4 | Dear Bliary
- Share Your World – 2014 Week 4 | Nola Roots, Texas Heart