My Wood Travel Theme for this week.
While in South Africa we were treated to a performance by a local dance troupe. Although the wooden deck had a few nails lifting, these young men and women through all their energy into entertaining us. High kicks were followed by feet pounding down onto the wooden deck…made us quite envious of their agility.
The more we showed our appreciation the more energy they expended in their dances. Feet were pounding the deck, time and time again, until…
one of the dancers appeared to lose his leg. Definitely time to call in the handyman. I thought it was part of the act…that he was kneeling. The young dancer did manage to extract himself from his predicament and continue with the performance. More to the point he was uninjured…probably just as surprised as we and his mates were.
Considering this is January 26, it’s time to wish Australia, ‘Happy Birthday’.
- Travel Theme: Wood | Ese’ s Voice
- Travel theme: Wood | LooknWalk
- Wood | @vannilla
- Travel theme: wood | Del’s other stuff…
- The Windmills of Consuegra | East of Málaga
- Travel Theme: Wood | Shannon’s Creative Work
- Travel Theme : Wood | Travel Tales of Life
- Woodland Juxtaposed | Jaspa’s Journal
- Wood – Ailsa’s WTT | Ouch!! My back hurts!!
- Carved in wood | Le Drake Noir
- Travel Theme: Wood | I did it … for Johnny
- Travel Theme: Wood | Edge of the Forest
- Travel Theme: Wood | Four Deer Oak
- Travel theme: Wood | Indira’s Blog
- Travel Theme: Wood | Geophilia Photography
- Travel Theme: Wood | Tim Wolverson – Photo Blog
- All about wood | Looking at tiny stars
- Travel theme: Wood | ILEANA PARTENIE
- Travel Theme: Wood in Sardinia | My Sardinian Life
- Elterwater | northumbrian : light