If you had to move to a country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
It used to be Canada as I spent a summer there when I was younger….why, because I enjoyed my time travelling and it did remind me of Oz at times. Right now I am in love with South Africa, or more so, the animals. I would love to be a guide in Kruger Park or close by. Even if it was only for a few months.
Music or silence while working?
Depends what I am doing. Sometimes noise to block out distractions other times don’t make any noise while I am concentrating!
What is your favorite color?
Bright ones….especially blues and greens.
Do you have a bucket list? What are your three items? A bucket list are things you want to do before you die.
Not really. But I would like to continue travelling over the next few years, even if only for a few weeks each year. However, sometimes it is hard to have all that one desires.
- Part of My World (Week 2) | Not a Punk Rocker
- It’s All About Me – Share Your World | ROB’S REAL LIFE
- Share Your World – 2014 Week 2 « Mama Bear Musings
- Cee’s Share Your World ~ Week 2, 2014. | Home Life Online
- Share Your World – Week 2 | 61 Musings
- Share Your World–2014 Week 2 | A New Day Dawns
- Share Your World – 2014 Week 2 | Nola Roots, Texas Heart
- Share your world – Week 2 | denobears