What are some of your favourite type of proteins to eat? (meat, eggs, soy, cheese, nuts)
Love tasty cheeses, lived on mutton while younger and working in NSW in shearing sheds. Nuts are only snacks as far as I am concerned…do not like meals with nuts included. Not allergic, just chewed down on one when pointy end was up (and down) once. Really painful.
Are you a morning or night person?
Shearing sheds require staff to be working at 0730, so breakfast, travelling to work etc was usually completed prior to 0700. So am used to early mornings and used to find it easy to stay up late. So a bit of both.
What is your preferred hot drink: coffee, tea, water or other?
Tea..if it is pot made. Only tolerate tea bag tea, which most of the world of tea drinkers seems to consume these days. Coffee otherwise
Out of your five senses (touch, taste, sight, smell, hearing) which is your favourite?
Touch was ninety percent of my job when wool classing. Soft hands were an absolute necessity to discern soft wool from softer wool. Sight was also a big part and a huge part of photography. I still think touch is important but maybe not as important as sight now that I am no longer classing wool.
- Share Your World – 2014 Week 1 « Mama Bear Musings
- It’s All About Me – Share Your World | ROB’S REAL LIFE
- Share Your World: Week 1 | Mama Cormier
- Share Your World 2014: Week One | Taking a Deep Breath
- Share Your World–2014 Week 1 | A New Day Dawns
- Share Your World – 2014 Week 1 | Nola Roots, Texas Heart