My Possibility Travel Theme for this week.
Once again I have chosen a series of South African,
Pied Kingfisher, shots for this week’s
Meet Pete and Pearl
Quick as a flash, Pete had……a fairly large fish in his beak. It was a big fish for a small bird. The possibility of Pete eating it seemed remote.But Pete managed to hold on…to the fish and began to….swallow it.
…balancing on a small twig in the tree.
He felt sure that…. he was….pleasing Pearl.He took a breath and…
sure that the… fish would be…nestled in his… warm little tummy. Almost gone…Now gone.
With a bulging tummy…resting on the twig…
Pearl looked up from cleaning her wings and replied,
‘That’s good. What’s the possibility that you caught one for me?‘
Poor, poor, Pete!
Apologies for the story. I must be tired, as this type of story and tiredness go hand in hand with yours truly.
It was fascinating to record this event and it did not seem right to only use a few of the photos.
All photos are presented in chronological order and are not re-used in this post.
- Dare We Hope? | The Urge To Wander
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Possibility | Travel Monkey
- Travel theme:Possibility | So where’s the snow?
- Travel theme: Possibility | LooknWalk
- Travel theme: Possibility | My Sardinian Life
- Travel Theme: Possibility | Edge of the Forest
- Travel Theme: Possibility | Ese’ s Voice
- Travel Theme: Possibility | AngelineM’s Blog
- Travel Theme: Possibility | Geophilia Photography
- Possibilities | Rhode Trips
- A Road of Possibilities | Welcome to Sherresartzone!
- Travel Theme: Possibilities | Danny James
- Death as a New Beginning: The Art of Possibility | The Beauty Along the Road
- Travel theme: Possibility « Leya
- Weekly Photo Challenge & Travel Theme: Beginning Full of Possibilities | Wind Against Current
- Travel Theme: Possibility | unexpectedincommonhours
- Travel Theme: Possiblities & Weekly Photo Challenge: Beginings | Patchwork Ponderings
- Possibility – Ailsa’s WTT | Ouch!! My back hurts!!
- Travel Theme : Possibility | poppytump@number4
- An Open Door | Travel with Intent
- 28 Years Ago Today My Wife Got Married | conversation is an engine