I know that I have submitted the photo below in the Horizon challenge, however, when I saw a past Good Morning challenge and this week’s Eerie challenge, I had to resubmit the photo, plus one…..
…mostly this was our first glimpse of the new morning, at
Sausage Tree Safari Camp.
However, an early morning start (around 0500) produced this photo out the front of our tent. To many this would be considered an eerie start to the morning. At the time is seemed natural as we had gone to sleep listening to breaking tree branches…..elephants feeding.
The tree in this photo is evident in the bottom left hand corner of the top photo.
Also evident is just how low, or high, the fence is which is keeping both parties separated.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (kellylovesphotography.lu)
- weekly photo challenge: eerie (wisemonkeysabroad.com)
- Eerie – Weekly Photo Challenge (uniquesochic.com)
- weekly photo challenge: eerie (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photography Challenge: Eerie (sukiesoriginal.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Eerie (perceptivepotcluelesskettle.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (onceuponasunday.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (souladditions.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (whimsicalwen.wordpress.com)