My Phoneography contribution for several weeks.
We spent a few days in Perth after returning from South Africa.
We were told one of the ‘must sees’ was the Perth Bell Tower
I featured the Bell Tower in Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge a week or so ago.
The Tower houses the oldest bell in Australia which once rang out from the Upton Grey church in Hampshire, according the above information.
We were lucky enough to arrive shortly before the bells began to peal and had some time to explore the tower and view the bells as they tolled 🙂
Unfortunately I cannot upload video to my blog.
The Bell Tower is well worth a visit while in Perth.
- iPhoneography Monday: Macro 11-11-13 (nwframeofmind.com)
- Phoneography weekly: Swimmingly (weliveinaflat.wordpress.com)
- 2013 iPhoneographySA exhibitions a huge suceess (marcforrest.com)
- iPhoneography Challenge: Macro (cassiebeers.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography Challenge – MACRO Silk Flowers (uniquesochic.com)
- Phoneography weekly: Creepy Crawlies (weliveinaflat.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography Challenge ‘Nature’ Pond and Plants (uniquesochic.com)
- Phoneography weekly: Tiny little baubles (weliveinaflat.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography and Fall Inspiration (denasgoodlife.wordpress.com)