All photos, in this post, were taken using my HTC mobile/cell phone. Personally I am astounded at the quality of Smartphone cameras, especially when compared to my first digital camera.
I have just realised that thIs week’s Phoneography challenge is Black and White. As these are the only phone pics I have, at the moment, I will have to be a rebel this week. I am not a big user of my mobile phone, so my contributions may be irregular.
The first photos are of the You Yang Ranges as the
sun bursts through thick, late morning cloud about a week ago.
I am told that the You Yangs are well worth a visit and that My Good Wife visited them with her Grandmother in their younger days.
Apparently M-G-W and I visited the You Yangs in our courting days!! Cannot remember that trip.
Were there other things I was thinking of?
Back to this afternoon….Friday, June, 21, 2013.
I could not help but notice the colour of the You Yangs today. In the past, and in another part of the country, mountains of this colour were a sign of a change in the weather.
Although the cloud formations resemble those seen on a mild summer day. Perhaps the colouring is telling me that by late afternoon it will become cold and damp very quickly.
- iPhoneography Monday: Nature (nwframeofmind.com)
- Phoneography Monday; Palms Against the Wall (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography: Ebony and Ivory (thepalladiantraveler.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: Macro – A Bottle of Bubbly (thepalladiantraveler.com)
- PhoneOgraphy Monday // b+w (simplylifestuff.com)
- iPhoneography: Jeremiah Chechik (eighteen39.com)