My contribution for this week’s
My trees and leaves are to be found at Branxholme, Western Victoria.
Opposite the small shop was this stand of deciduous trees.
They would provide a lovely shady spot during hot summers.
I loved this view inside the canopy of the leaves.
Eucalypts and pine trees, which have been all around me all my life, do not have this type of leaf.
However, if my botany skills are any good, it could be said that these leaves looking a tad sad in summer heat, but still look better than anything we have around here.
Finally, the udder tree.
I could not resist taking a photo as it reminded me of my days milking cows.
- Banana Palm Leaves | Elizabatz Gallery
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Leaves and Trees | A mom’s blog
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Leaves and Trees | decocraftsdigicrafts
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Leaves and Trees | Photographs by James Collett
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – Trees and Leaves | Lins Doodles
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Leaves and Trees |