My contribution for this week’s challenge…
Yesterday, Friday November 4 was…
on our house to dress
This morning our kitchen table was as above.
Although these shots have had some additions included…
all said additions were discovered on the floor of
bedrooms or our living room.
They have about twenty-four hours to
reclaim their goods and chattels.
Do they want boxes for their shoes?
Or Wedding boxes?
Do they want he coat hangers for their suits…I do!
Twenty four hours
- Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist)Chaos Around the Mekong Delta: Weekly Photo Challenge
- Or notWeekly Photo Challenge Chaos
- Visual Chaos / WPC – artkorppi II
- Chaos Is The Mother Of Mother Earth – the Antimuseum in Paris (and beyond)
- Central Market, Hội An, Vietnam – ALMOST ITALIAN
- pavement storiesweekly photo challenge: chaos
- What’s (in) the picture?Chaos: Sky Way
- Swift Terns – Nature on the Edge
- The Ambitious DrifterPerfect Chaos
- Les Petits Pas de JulsWeekly Photo Challenge: Chaos
- Chaos – Listening For Thunder
- Change Is HardWordPress Photo Challenge: Chaos
- Lins DoodlesWeekly Photo Challenge – Chaos
- Photo Challenge: Chaos – Poems From Oostburg, Wisconsin
- Clare’s CosmosHaywire
- Seattle Graffiti: Chaos or Art? – Susan Rushton
- LeyaWPC: Chaos
- myguiltypleasuresweekly photo challenge – chaos
- MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHOCreative Chaos
- Simply PhotosIguana Ranch
- Chronicles of an Anglo SwissPhoto Challenge: Chaos
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Chaos – redstuffdan
- Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge: Chaos – Cee’s Photography
- PURSUIT OF HAPPINESSOn the edge of chaos
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Chaos – Living on Vancouver Island