an emotional state or reaction.
Feeling cooler……………………and worried
In early December 2015 I took up the offer
of a day trip to Sydney with the Camera Club.
Although the sun was out I didn’t think it hot.
However, this photo shows part of
the Manly Beach crowd on that weekday.
Sydneysiders obviously disagreed with me
and thought it warm enough to warrant
a splash in the sea.
Curved seating at Manly, a Sydney suburb.
A curve in the track allowed us to capture images
of the front…
and rear of the Rocky Mountaineer
during our journey back to Vancouver.
Geelong’s Eastern Beach.
Decided to stick to Church windows
Saint Matthew’s Church,
Saint John the Baptist Church,
Wesley Church in Fremantle…
however, it can be found in
(Cathedral of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception),
also known as Saint Nicholas Cathedral and also
contains the tombs of
Princess Grace and Prince Rainier
My contribution for this week’s challenge…
Some of the curves and swirls in Geelong.
In my youth a shirt hanging out
was a fashion faux pas.
Today’s youth, particularly have other ideas.
A design decoration found in Melbourne.
Not exactly sure what this if used for but it seemed
to fit Manly’s general design trends.
Perhaps it is used as a back rest?
Finally, a curve and swirled fence.
My contribution for
this week’s challenge
H is for Happy
On a hot day little sister did not care how
she cooled down.
A very small part of a larger scene,
but a very happy group of beach goers.
Even the Council was making us feel happy.
This young lady was thoroughly
enjoying applying sun screen
Or was it just life in general?
Again a small part of a large scene.
My contribution for this week’s
On the shore of Lake Wendouree, Ballarat.
Lake Wendouree was the site of all rowing events
at the 1956 Olympic Games.
Not sure if this is an operating fountain,
or, whether the previous photo
belongs is part of this fountain.
A wall of water at Manly, Sydney,
which was being enjoyed…
by this pair.
The King’s Cross Fountain.
I knew King’s Cross as a suburb of Sydney
and its reputation before my visit last year.
The fountain was not one of the things to
which I am referring.
I have now seen the world. 😀
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Fountains | Albatz Travel Adventures
- Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge: Fountains | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- CFFC: Fountains | Leya
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Found-ains – The Mexi Movie
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – Fountains | DAVID OAKES -IMAGES.
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Fountains | the photography of david and victoria slotto
- Trevi Fountain, Rome | Jaspa’s Journal
- cee’s fun foto challenge fountains | photo roberts blog
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Fountains – Image & Word
- A Solstice Fun Foto Shoot | Light Words
- CEE’S FUN FOTO CHALLENGE – FOUNTAINS | teleportingweena
- Dancing Fountains – Travel with Intent
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – Fountains | Julie Powell – Photographer & Graphic Artist
- Fountains, Vintage and Modern – Christine’s Blog
- Fountains: Cee’s Fun Foto | Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist)
- CEE’S FUN FOTO CHALLENGE: FOUNTAINS – Roaming Urban Gypsy
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Fountains | gwh photos
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Fountains | Zombie Flamingos
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Fountains | A Trivial Mind At Work
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Fountains | Shoot ‘N Go
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – Fountains | My Other Blog