There have been many times during the past few years I have driven past these scenes and thought that I should bring a camera “one day”. Since commencing Blogging, in early April, photography has come to the forefront of my past times.
As a result my Nikon and I are beginning to understand each other a little better.
The view across Corio Bay to Cunningham Pier and beyond, from The Esplanade, is ever-changing.
On public holidays the foreground is a hive of activity with families having a barbecue beneath the palm trees, to celebrate the holiday. While others congregate around activities at Cunningham Pier in the background.
If all is quiet on the pier there is, in all likelihood, going to be some activity over at the yacht club.
As yet I still have not been to the restaurant at the far end of Cunningham Pier, nor can I am I old enough to remember when trams used to ply the length of the pier and continue on to and beyond the Central Business District.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: In the Background (steviepreater.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: In the Background (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: In the Background (schelleycassidy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: In the Background (memorycatcher.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge (In the Background) (mrscarmichael.wordpress.com)
- In The Background (toraveabout.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: In the Background (simplexvita.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: in the background (myweeklyphoto.wordpress.com)