After seeing some surfers in action
last week at Bell’s Beach, Torquay,
I resolved to venture back one windy day.
I did prove I know nothing about surfing this morning.
and arrived at Torquay about 30 minutes later to find no surfers,
little white caps and to be told the wind was in the wrong direction.
Apparently it was an onshore breeze at Torquay.
The beach is to the left of this shot.
Not hard to guess where the prevailing wind comes from.
- Hats off to Cologne | Travel with Intent
- Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 34 | THROUGH THE MILK GLASS
- Cee’s Oddball Challenge | decocraftsdigicrafts
- Cee’s Odd Ball – 19 | “On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea”
- Locating Frankenstein’s Brain
- Cee’s Oddball Photo Challenge: Week 34…French oddballs | This, that and the other thing
- Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Week 34 | Nola Roots, Texas Heart
- COILS, LOOPS, TANGLES, AND WIRE | SERENDIPITY
- UNUSUAL…KOOKY! | They, You and Me