In April 2020 we had to postpone
our June African Safari.
It was postponed until June 2021 which,
at the time, seemed a long way off.
However, with a COVID outbreak in Sydney,
and both hard and soft border closures along
with quarantine procedures being introduced
at the drop of a hat, I think the sooner we can
hopefully postpone again, the better.