My contribution for this week’s challenge…
According to Google the literary meaning of evanescent is…
soon passing out of sight, memory,
or existence; quickly fading or disappearing.
The first things that came to mind were rainbows.
where’s the camera, or aaahhh!
they are fading to memory.
This shot I called Two Minutes of Magic.
I would not have had time to run, let alone walk,
the length of the pier to
grab a camera, battery or SD card.
The world aligned for two minutes
allowing me to capture a sunrise on
Point Lonsdale Lighthouse
that I was not anticipating.
- Giggles & TalesWeekly Photo Challenge – Evanescent!
- An Evanescent Moment – TURTLEMOON IMPRESSIONS
- I see beauty all around by rob paineFraming Green Spring Gardens
- Photo Challenge – Evanescent – Photography in Pearls
- Evanescence Whirl – Life off Uneven Pavement
- Clare’s CosmosDewdrop Diamonds
- Right Steps & Poui TreesPoui Blossoms: Weekly Photo Challenge – Evanescent
weekly photo challenge evanescent – photo roberts blog
Grammy WritesWeekly Photo Challenge: Evanescent
Laidig’s BroadwayWhere Did Time Go?
Weekly Photo Challenge: Evanescent – Battling the Bone Breaker
Spring on the Garden of Europe – Journeys of Len
Second Wind Leisure PerspectivesNot So Fleet-Footed
Thoughts on Life“Gather ye rosebuds…” (WPC: Evanescent)
Park PreviewBefore it Melted
The View From My WindowEvanescent
As fleeting as a cloud – iball round the world
Forest GardenWPC: Evanescent
Walk with GodA Tall Tale about T-bone