My contribution for this week’s challenge…
After our Safari in and around
we were often asked if we felt in danger…from the animals.
Our answer has always been a resounding ‘No! Not ever.’
We did not have time to feel endangered when
this cheetah wandered down the road
and through our group.
All she wanted to do was flop down on the road
and have her ears scratched.
Here we are being told ‘Close enough. My territory’
Listen to, or read the instruction and no danger.
And they have to begin practising sometime!
Apprehensive…Yes. In danger…not really.
Although I suppose we could have been.
- Mr H
- Surprising LivesDanger! Run!
- Danger! – Project21Words
- Right Steps & Poui TreesHawk Deh Near…But Not For Long: Weekly Photo Challenge – Danger!
- Danger! – Smartass Cook
- Some see Danger – We see Nature – A Wandering Memory
- W.P.Weekly Photo: “DANGER !” Super Moon – Photo’s and Word’s of a Wandering Mind
- Barking up the wrong tree – Thin spiral notebook
- Khmer Rouge and the Danger! WPC: Danger – Research and Travel
- Danger Zones – aroused
- Words Like HoneyWeekly Photo Challenge: Danger
- Danger! – lifeofangela
- Stephen Rees’s blogDanger!
- Park PreviewCold War Relic
- A Predator Has One Thing In Mind… – Listening For Thunder
- Space Age and Romantic Danger! – Roaming Urban Gypsy
- The Wandering PoetNo danger here, Just an amazing view ☺️
- Danger – Ohm Sweet Ohm
- SERENDIPITYDANGEREROUS DOGS!
- Living AbroadDanger Sign