My contribution for this week’s challenge…
Shadows from near and far.
Take off at Maun airport. Botswana.
I love the picture ‘painted’ on the roof of this Geelong church.
Even more so now that the tree has been removed.
this fisherman was indeed in shaded by the morning sun.
- del’s other stuff…shadows
- Attuned PhotographyThe depth of nature
- hereisandreaweekly photo challenge: shadow
- Shall We Dance? – Nature on the Edge
- myguiltypleasuresweekly photo challenge – shadow
- Nature Photo Summer Shadows |
- Wandering IrisWeekly Photo Challenge: Shadow
- Light WordsWeekly and Daily Challenges Changes are All Lush and Shadowy
- Stephen Rees’s blogWPC: Shadow
- Writing Between the LinesShadowplay
- Passing By PhotoWPC: Shadow
- These aren’t gray hairs, these are highlights!Weekly Photo Challenge: Shadow
- The Land Slide PhotographyI Love to Hunt
- Les Petits Pas de JulsWeekly Photo Challenge: Shadow
- Where’s My Shadow? – tybeetabby
- From My HorizonShadow window
- Anvica’s galleryEiffel’s shadow
- WPC. Shadows – decocraftsdigicrafts
- Jude’s PhotographyWeekly Photo Challenge: Shadow
- Musings of a Random MindWeekly Photo Challenge: Shadow
- Stories of WandererThe Shadow of Sahara
- Albatz Travel AdventuresWPC: Shadow Selfies
- Attuned PhotographyAbstract shadows – Monochrome
- stenoodieWeekly Photo Challenge: Shadow