Commencing with one…
of our sunrises, thanks to our eastern facing windows.
First time I have lived in a house which can see the sun rise
and to a lesser degree set.
A Moorabool Valley sunset from last year.
The cropped and enhanced version of above.
These storm clouds flooded Geelong earlier this year.
Twenty minutes before the storm hit, Number 2 son drove
through an underpass which was seen with cars
floating along the street on the television that night.
About 2300 hours…image illuminated by lightning.
I have posted ‘crops’ of this image several times.
Manly Beach in beach weather.
Finally, one of my favourites.
I think the picture does the talking..
- Mondoñedo, a Town on the Way to the Costa Verde of Spain | Albatz Travel Adventures
- Travel theme: Weather – Dormouse Tidings
- Travel theme – weather | Third Time Lucky!
- Clouds, the added spice | Le Drake Noir
- Travel Theme: Weather | Middleton Road