My contribution for this week’s
Walks-Indoor or Outdoor
An indoor outdoor walk at
Mt Sheba Resort,
A walk around Lake Wendouree, Ballarat…
about an hour’s drive inland from Geelong.
A walk in the Geelong Botanic Gardens.
Walk from Eastern Beach to the
Geelong Central Business District.
A walk favoured by many locals and visitors alike
is the three or four hundred metre walk
from the Geelong Marina,
along the beach to the Promenade.
The Promenade surrounds a fairly shallow
area of water on Eastern Beach,
an ideal spot for learners to swim.
Finally talking a walk along the top of one of the Twelve Apostles,
will give you a better view of the Apostles
as they appear on many postcards.
- Cee’s Foto Challenge: Road Less Traveled | Spirit in Politics
- CFF Walks: Indoor or Outdoor | The World Is a Book…
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Walks – Indoor or Outdoor | charlesewaugh
- Cee’s Fun Fotos Taking Us Down Many Paths | Light Words
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Walks | Dee Travels
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Walks – Indoor or Outdoor | Zombie Flamingos
- Park Path | Park Preview
- CFFC: Walking in the Welsh Coast | Albatz Travel Adventures
- Hiking in the Rockies – livingtheqlife
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Walks, Indoor or Outdoor | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- CFFC: Walks – Indoor or Outdoor | Leya
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Walkways – Image & Word
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – Walks – Indoor or Outdoor | iPictureThis
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Walks – cosistories