My contribution for this week’s challenge…
‘Our’ plovers from the last few years certainly
synchronised to protect their brood.
Not so sure about the African Fish Eagle…although this pair
exhibited all signs of a partnership.
These four were synchronised in the performance.
Ostriches also are partners for life and were both helping
shelter the brood on this hot day.
Surfing partners waiting for the big one.
Unfortunately they had to settle for…
some smaller waves on this recent outing.
- PI Photography and Fine ArtWeekly Photo Challenge Flying Sea Gulls at Port Mahon
- Photoessayist The BlogFamily Walks Together
- The Ambitious DrifterSide by side in the sunlight
- ALMOST ITALIAN
- Ouch!! My back hurts!!Partners!
- WPC: Partners – gottatakemorepix
- Click This, TAPG!Weekly Photo Challenge – Partners
- Mindfulness through a lensWPC: Partners
- My Wild AustraliaWP Photo Challenge – Partners
- Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist)Partnerships: Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Everyday Photographer by J.E.Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge: Partners
- Under A Canopy Of StarsWeekly Photo Challenge – Partners
- myguiltypleasuresweekly photo challenge – partners
- Musings of a Random MindWeekly Photo Challenge: Partners
- NewEnglandGardenAndThreadWeekly Photo Challenge: Partners
- Partners / WPC – artkorppi II
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Partners – Image & Word
- Partners – Maria Jansson Photography
- thoughts and entanglementsWeeklyPhoto Challenge:Partners
- WP Weekly ~ Partners [175/365] – Tassitus
- Partners : Daily Post Photo Challenge – grahamisjustmyname
- jim holroyd 365Weekly Photo Challenge: Partners
- Partners – Photo Challenge – ladyleemanila