My contribution for this week’s challenge…
these (above) are some of the
most important numbers in your life,
particularly as we try to stretch them over a spreadsheet.
It is only in later years that this baby boomer…
And a V8 was and still is the number and
configuration of an eight-cylinder engine,
definitely not vegetable juice.
I have always known what Black Label 5 was.
Companies announce their whereabouts
in big, bold numbers…
while those who inhabit more moderate abodes
announce their whereabouts accordingly.
Although we all aspire to have more
candles on our cakes.
However, there does come a time
when we are lucky to have one
and the number it represents is
one step closer to….
- Numbers : Daily Post Photo Challenge – grahamisjustmyname
- Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist)Numbers: Weekly Photo Challenge
- Mirth and MotivationWeekly Photo Challenge: NUMBERS
- Psalmboxkey’s BlogPhoto Challenge: Number . . .
- Giggles & TalesNumbers – Weekly Photo Challenge!
- Mon beau manoirWeekly Photo Challenge : numbers
- In Da CampoNumber 12 and Little Brother
- lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-BrownGot Your Number
- :: WP Weekly Photo Challenge: Numbers – Belo Horizonte daily photo
- Photo Challenge; Numbers – tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- The Daily Post – Progressing into SolitudeAutomotive Numbers
- Numbers / Numerot / WPC – artkorppi II
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fruit and Veggies – Susan Rushton
- Tsumetai SoraCyfry, liczby, numery
- Numbers – Walking Talking
- What does nelkumi think? ねるくみの頭の中one and only
- Chasing Serenity with a LensWeekly Photo Challenge: Numbers
- Second Wind Leisure PerspectivesIt’s All a Numbers Game
- Lins DoodlesWeekly Photo Challenge – Numbers
- Stephen ChapmanWeekly Photo Challenge: Numbers
- Elämän katupeiliNumbers| The Daily Post
- Mainline_MatterOlympus Digital Numbers
- What`s your favourite number? – nice2beme
- THE PETALUMA SPECTATOR PHOTO BLOGWordPress Weekly Photo Challenge–Numbers