My contribution for this week’s challenge…
A while back we celbrate Father’s Day with
a special dinner outing at
the Titanic Restaurant
in Williamstown, a suburb of Melbourne.
Some of the passengers were seated at their tables in the
First Class Dining Room before we arrived.
We were assured by the Captain that our night
would end in disaster!
however only a few made the effort.
Our table was ready for us when we arrived.
Between main course and desert we began to think
something was astray when smoke began to rise up
from below decks.
which made us feel more secure in our life boats.
as we sailed into New York.
- Les Petits Pas de JulsWeekly Photo Challenge: Dinnertime
- The Ambitious DrifterAlfresco Dining
- Dinnertime in Langzhong – ALMOST ITALIAN
- Dinnertime In The Village – The Temenos Journal
- Middleton RoadWeekly Photo Challenge: Dinnertime
- Weekly photo challenge: Dinnertime – Connie’s World
- cambodian beginningsDinnertime
- Writing Between the LinesHow I Survived Turkish Cooking Class
- Through the Gateway – Travel with Intent
- Mindfulness through a lensWPC: Dinnertime
- myguiltypleasuresweekly photo challenge – dinnertime
- What’s (in) the picture?Dinnertime (Jamie’s Italian)
- ThirdeyemomDinner in the Alps
- Weekly Photo Challenge–Dinnertime – that little voice
- Uncle Spike’s AdventuresWeekly Photo Challenge: Dinnertime (I)
- WPC: Dinnertime – decocraftsdigicrafts
- Jack Daniel’sDinnertime
- PI Photography and Fine ArtWeekly Photo Challenge: Dinnertime
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Dinnertime – Life’s little slices
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dinnertime – stenoodie
- Albatz Travel AdventuresWPC: A Dinner of Pintxos in Bilbao
- Wide Eyed In WonderWordpress Weekly Photo: Dinnertime
- Sweet Ending – Travel with Intent
- Dinnertime – ladyleemanila