My contribution for this week’s challenge…
The foreground, while still containing a lot of off-cuts from harvest,
has coppiced and the trees are nearly twenty feet high again.
The trees in the back ground should be harvested by now.
And so this little slice of landscape is constantly changing.
We felt we really had been to Africa after
a brief stop here between
Lekhubu Island and The Okavango Delta
- MJF Images Friday Foto Talk: How to Shoot Landscapes
- The Daily Post – Progressing into Solitude High and Low Landscape
- Landscape – Pakistan – While there is life, there is hope!
- Framed – Snapshots, Styles And Smiles
- Happyface313 Weekly Photo Challenge Landscape
- Passion through Poetry Kaleidoscope
- On Leaving the Valley – pix to words
- One Foot Out the Door When Superlatives Don’t Suffice
- Landscape / WPC – artkorppi II
- WPC – Landscape (1) – Dutch goes the Photo!
- Word Wacker Toronto Across the Harbor
- Leya WPC: Landscape
- Pierr Morgan Weekly Photo Challenge: Landscape
- Musings of a Random Mind Weekly Photo Challenge: Landscape
- Ryan Carter Photography Photo Challenge – Landscape
- WPC: NZ’s Landscape Viewed From the Bus – decocraftsdigicrafts
- Chasing Serenity with a Lens Weekly Photo Challenge: Landscape
- PonderTheIrrelevant Weekly Photo Challenge: Desert Landscapes
- Figments of a DuTchess Photo Challenge: Landscape II
- myguiltypleasures weekly photo challenge – landscapes