My contribution for this week’s challenge…
January among the hay…before the sun went down.
Same place…after sunset.
I think I have posted a cropped version of this previously.
However, I will always remember this night because
I came within feet of hitting a large kangaroo
I began to return home.
Returning from a cloudy sunset shoot…
I was just a the right spot when the sun did set.
- MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHOHalf-Light
- An Eye on the WorldWeekly Photo Challenge: Half-Light
- The Quotidian Hudson16-03-25 Weekly Photo Challenge Half Light
- Musings of a Menopausal MavenWeekly Photo Challenge: Half-Light to Full-Light
- LeyaWPC: Half-Light
- Jude’s PhotographyWeekly Photo Challenge: Half Light
- ILEANA PARTENIEWeekly Photo Challenge: Half-Light
- Curls n Skirlsscuttling spring clouds foreshadow storm
- Chasing Serenity with a LensWeekly Photo Challenge: Half-Light
- Schelley Cassidy PhotographyHalf-Light: Nature’s Abstract Art
- HX ReportWeekly Photo Challenge – Half Light
- WPC: Around Midnight – Ohm Sweet Ohm
- WPC: Half-Light – gottatakemorepix
- WPC: Half-light – freshpaula
- The Gates of Day – Alien Shores
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Half-Light – Unexpected in common hours
- Half-Light Photo Challenge – Poems From Oostburg, Wisconsin
- The Land Slide PhotographyYoung and Strong