Cee’s Compose Yourself Challenge
Rule of Thirds Introduction.
Time to catch up.
When it comes to rules…well they are a dim distant thought
when taking and composing a photo.
This series is out of the camera shots with little or no editing,
and all shots taken back in the winter or late autumn.
Using two-thirds of the frame…
However, my two-thirds are spread across
the upper bottom to the lower top third.
I did consider cropping our the foreground grass
which would give a better 2-1 aspect ratio,
however, it would take away the fact that
this is a roadside fence.
leaving negative space in the foreground
to allow the sky and sun to create more impact
The tree tops probably stray into the left third a tad, however…
even though the top of the trees
do fill the top two-thirds.
As I said at he beginning, little or no editing…
which means tweaking sharpness and
straightening one horizon a tad, in these shots.
Any and all comments welcome.
- Cee’s Compose Yourself Photo Challenge: Week #10 Using 2/3 of your photo frame | ladyleemanilasphotos
- The Magic of Two Thirds | The Hood ~ MLJ Photos
- Cees Compose Yourself photo challenge: week 10 using 2/3rds of your frame | Christine Giberson
- CEE’S COMPOSE YOURSELF : USING TWO-THIRDS OF THE FRAME | SERENDIPITY
- Compose Yourself Photo Challenge Week 10 | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
- Rule of Thirds (2) | theonlyD800inthehameau
- CYY Week 10: Using 2/3 of Your Photo Frame | The World Is a Book…
- Cee’s Compose Yourself Photo Challenge -Week #10 – Using Two Thirds of the Frame | My Other Blog
- #21 Dance | You Inspire Me
- A 2/3 Safari | NihongoJapango
- Cee’s Compose Yourself Photo Challenge: Week #10 Using 2/3 of your photo frame | RLUphoto
- Practicing Two-Thirds | Shedding Light
- Two-thirds | XingfuMama