My contribution for this week’s challenge…
I intended to use some family gatherings for this post and then remembered one very hot day in Kruger National Park in 2013 After hearing apologies from our guide about the distance
we would be travelling and the heat…
this family already trying to find respite from the heat.
on and to the to each side of this road.
While our guide was still a tad apologetic regarding
time spent on the road and the heat – our other vehicle
is the green one second from the front – we thought it
a magnificent day because of all our animal sightings.
I have only shown the gathering type sightings in this post.
As I said last week:
This is why I love Africa.
Zoos don’t let you get so close as this…
PS: I think my ‘past’ is correct…but not sure. 🙂
- thoughts and entanglementsWP Weekly Photo Challenge: Gathering
- NewEnglandGardenAndThreadWeekly Photo Challenge: Gathering
- A Wandering MemoryOne of the biggest Gatherings in the world
- Le Drake NoirYellow hunters
- Mon beau manoirWeekly Photo Challenge : Gathering
- Alien ShoresThe Gathering of Day
- coolquiltingWordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Gathering of Cormorants
- myguiltypleasuresweekly photo challenge; gathering
- the beespeakGathering Plan
- The Ultimate Fundraiser BlogAsk The Koi
- 67steffenWeekly Photo Challenge: Gathering
- Wind Against CurrentGathering
- Salal Studiofrozen
- graphicrealestatePhoto Challenge: Gathering
- Safari GirlRunners Delight – The Nairobi Marathon Edition
- andy townendgathering
- Mike’s PhoBlographyweekly-photo-challenge – Gathering
- The Incredible Lightness of SeeingWeekly Photo Challenge: Gathering
- Mirth and MotivationWeekly Photo Challenge: GATHERING
- Thin spiral notebookOffice Christmas
- The Ambitious DrifterPulling A Crowd
- nancy merrill photographyWeekly Photo Challenge: Gatherings
- ILEANA PARTENIEWeekly Photo Challenge: Gathering