My contribution for this week’s challenge…
Sunday, is Father’s Day and this morning our
boys took me and MGW out for an early
Father’s Day brunch.
Bacon and eggs on sourdough bread,
with coffee or hot chocolate.
Apologies for the photo this week.
the photo I took with my phone was a disaster.
However, it does give an idea of our brunch.
and reversing the free food call,
(the boys’ cry when invited out)
is good for a change 🙂
I expected my photo to look more like this…
a Mother’s Day photo from several years ago.
After Father’s Day afternoon tea with MGW’s parents,
an evening meal was not wanted.
- Half a photographLinks
- daysandmonthsDaily Post Weekly Challenge: Connected
- Corners of the WorldWPC: Connected
- L’S THOUGHTS….Weekly Photo Challenge: Connected
- ms. diplomacyconnected
- 10 year olds world of nature photographySELIMS RAASTA
- NJClicksWeekly Photo Challenge: Connected
- Maverick MistWPC: Connected
- Passion through PoetryConnected
- La vie est trop courte pour boire du mauvais vinParis and the Jardin des Tuileries
- Travel with IntentBridging the Gap
- myguiltypleasuresweekly photo challenge – connected
- the Antimuseum in Paris (and beyond)Connected
- Mick’s CogsConnected II
- The SeekerMending Lives
- Rolbos ©Weekly Photo Challenge: (Dis)connected.
- An Evolving ScientistWeekly Photo Challenge : Connected
- Geriatri’x’ FotogalleryLand Line
- Herman van Bon PhotographyEvery picture is connected
- Julie’sWPC: Connected: Flower Buds 
- tagnoueWeekly Photo Challenge: Connected
- Mick’s CogsWPC Connected