Our neighbour’s trees often look like this…
behind those very same trees in my first photos.
Unfortunately I only had time for a few quick pics while the keetle boilled.
No time for a tripod, not that I ever use one a great deal.
So my photo is a bit darker than it was and I
have simply cropped out any surplus dark areas.
Gear used :
Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: Sigma 50-500mm lens,
Focal lenth 500mm
Shutter speed: 1/100
- It’s Windy in Holland | Albatz Travel Adventures
- Travel theme: Wind | Leya
- Ailssa’s Travel Theme: Wind | Taking a Deep Breath
- Grafted (Travel Theme: Wind) | Shards Of DuBois
- Travel Theme Wind – Fermoyle Beach
- Catching the Wind | Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Travel Theme: Wind | Middleton Road
- Wind-Travel Themed Photo Challenge | Third Person Travel