For the first year of an elephants life its trunk works
independently from the rest of its body.
So when they reach an age where they can control their trunks…
by telling tourists to clear off out of their territory.
It’s kind of cute.
- Travel theme: walking in the Serbian mountains, a feeling of Independence | Traveller on a Mission
- Travel theme: Independence | Dormouse Tidings
- 150 Million Hot Dogs… | Travel with Intent
- Independence-Weekly Photo Challenge | Third Person Travel
- Not only about economy | Le Drake Noir
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Independence | Memories are made of this
- Travel theme: Independence | Mick’s Cogs
- Travel Theme – Independence | Julie Powell – Photographer & Graphic Artist
- Travel Theme: Independence | Middleton Road
- Travel theme: Indepenence (Unabhängigkeit) | cubusregio