in all my life I have never been fortunate enough
to come as close to this scene before.
Yesterday, I decided to go for a drive in a welcome day of sunshine and
only made it down our drive and onto the road before
I first sighted these chicks following their parents around.
They had been told to play possum when I began to walk towards them…
and they were probably more obedient than many children I know.
How many can you see?
- Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge: Trees | MythRider
- Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: 2015 Week 24 | nowathome
- Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge – Used Cars | Renaissance Musings
- Rainbow Sea Foam Welcomes Summer for WPC And Odd Ball Challenges | Light Words
- Jurassic Park? | The View Through My Aquamarine Eyes
- Cee’s Oddball Challenge: Pou | decocraftsdigicrafts
- Cee’s Odd Ball Photo: Mother of Pearl | Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist)