My contribution for this week’s
Fun Foto Challenge
A pair of fishing rods.
Percy and his side-kick
We had several sightings of rhino pairs,
however, these were special…
under twenty-four hour armed guard.
And this white rhino had the longest horn I have ever seen.
The second horn could be as long
as many other rhino’s ‘long’ horns
And nearer to home…a pair of corellas.
From a distance these would be described as cockies or cockatoos.
The sulphur crested species has a yellow crest
and the black cockatoo is self explanatory….I think.
Although the Black Cockatoo
was a novelty in South West Victoria,
preferring warmer climates than the South West.
Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge: Pairs
- Pair of Turkish Fashionistas | Travel with Intent
- PAIRS. | To Wear A Rainbow
- Cee’s Fun Fotos: Spring Brings Avian Pairings | Spirit in Politics
- PAIRS | Rachel Church
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Pairs | ladyleemanila
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Pairs | gottatakemorepix
- two pairs | What does nelkumi think? ねるくみの頭の中
- cee’s fun foto challenge pairs | photo roberts blog
- cee’s fun foto challenge pairs | natur – nature
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Pairs | tybeetabby
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Pairs | Middleton Road
wow – that is a long horn on that rhino = and I like the variety of pairs – the Corellas are purdy!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Nice collection 🙂
Some great photos there.
Thank you Raewyn
Pingback: Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Pairs | decocraftsdigicrafts
Woolly your photos are absolutely stunning this week. Thanks for playing and sharing.
Thank you, Cee.