My contribution for this week’s
Fun Foto Challenge
however, these were special…
under twenty-four hour armed guard.
The second horn could be as long
as many other rhino’s ‘long’ horns
And nearer to home…a pair of corellas.
From a distance these would be described as cockies or cockatoos.
The sulphur crested species has a yellow crest
and the black cockatoo is self explanatory….I think.
Although the Black Cockatoo
was a novelty in South West Victoria,
preferring warmer climates than the South West.
- Pair of Turkish Fashionistas | Travel with Intent
- PAIRS. | To Wear A Rainbow
- Cee’s Fun Fotos: Spring Brings Avian Pairings | Spirit in Politics
- PAIRS | Rachel Church
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Pairs | ladyleemanila
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Pairs | gottatakemorepix
- two pairs | What does nelkumi think? ねるくみの頭の中
- cee’s fun foto challenge pairs | photo roberts blog
- cee’s fun foto challenge pairs | natur – nature
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Pairs | tybeetabby
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Pairs | Middleton Road