Cee’s Black and White Challenge:
I will admit to cheating a little bit this week…
For anyone interested, petrol (fuel or USA – gas)
was $1.21 point 9 probably, today – Thursday.
A further 3-4 cents per litre discount is applied
if $30 has been spent at the associated supermarket.
1 Imperial (Australian/UK) gallon is equal to 4.5461 liters, or $5.541659 per gallon
1 USA gallon is equal to 3.7854 Litres, or $4.6144026 per gallon.
We grumble about the price of petrol and yet I paid $5 for half a litre of bottled water in Melbourne a couple of weeks back!
- Numbers | Ohm Sweet Ohm
- cee’s black & white challenge numbers | photo roberts blog
- Cee’s Black and White Challenge: Phone Numbers | decocraftsdigicrafts
- Something Eight | Drawing with Light
- Cee’s Black & White Challenge- Numbers | Dandelion Fuzz
- Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge: Numbers | Middleton Road
- Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Numbers | lrod’s Blog