My contribution for this week’s
The Chobe River is the setting for this weeks Green challenge.
and have a picnic on invitingly, cool, green grass.
middle of the river and enjoy some solitude.
However, on this day you would need to pretend
that seventy other rather large, but polite, visitors were not there.
- Mon Yellow/Cee’s Fun Foto | “On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea”
- Dunluce Castle, Northern Ireland | Jaspa’s Journal
- Green Around The World | A New Life Wandering
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: The Color Green | Damiology
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Green | Mad Meandering Me
- cee’s fun foto challenge the color green | photo roberts blog
- The Color Green | Mick’s Cogs
- Whooping Crane Conservancy – Part 1 | Karen’s Blog
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Green – Magical forest | Agnes’s world in pictures
- Locating Frankenstein’s Brain.
- Cee’s Fun Foto: Greens of home and of my date night | Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist)