On Sunday March 16, br4ceyourself awarded WoollyMuses
On Sunday March 16, WoollyMuses was nominated by br4ceyourself for The Lighthouse Award.
Hi! I love your humor, and your photos. I’ve nominated you for the Lighthouse Award for being a bright light in this world.
With many thanks I appreciate and accept The Lighthouse Award.
• Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
• Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
• Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
• Share three ways that you like to help others.
• Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
Three ways I like to help are…
– I like to take MGW out for a meal, theatre, movie whatever so we can simply relax and have some time together.
-I have taught students whose ages ranging from five to ninety-two to use computers. It is a real buzz to be around for that light bulb moment when a student, of any age, realises how they will be able to apply a new skill in their personal life.
-I also enjoy creating posts which others, hopefully, enjoy or find some humour. My main aim when this blog began was to have fun, not to be too serious, so I feel as though I have achieved this after being nominated for this award for my humour and photos.
I would like to pass on the The Lighthouse Award to the following bloggers.
All of these bloggers are some of my regular visitors who have in some small way inspired WoollyMuses
I totally understand if any blogger does not wish to participate.
It’s my way of thanking you for supporting WoollyMuses.