My contribution for this week’s
100 Steps Challenge revolve around local
Australia Day Celebrations.
If you happen to be driving behind me along Geelong’s Esplanade you will have a slow trip as I always like to admire, when safe to do so, the ever-changing colour of Corio Bay…part of Port Philip Bay.
Last Saturday, this was the sight which made me stop and cross the road to capture to moment.
which were competing in around the Bay races as part of a long weekend (public holiday on Monday) of races to celebrate Australia Day on January, 26th.
The ever-changing skyline, as more sails came into view, fascinated land lubber me.
There was activity on some moored yachts and while I thought the Australian flag was going to be raised up the mast…
Many other were also enjoying the sights and respite after a week of forty plus degree temperatures.
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Neighborhood | A mom’s blog
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Walk 100 Steps or less and take new photos | Ese’ s Voice
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Walk 100 Steps or less and take new photos | Ritva’s Art –
- CEE’S FUN FOTO CHALLENGE: WALK 100 steps or less and take photos | Francine In Retirement
- New Photo- 100 yards or less- Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge | The Rider
- Walk a 100 Steps and take a new photo; Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge Week 21 | decocraftsdigicrafts
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Walk 100 steps or less and take new photos « Leya
- In the neighbourhood | Artifacts and Fictions
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Walk 100 Steps or less and take new photos | Holoholo Girls
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Walk 100 Steps or Less | Emerald Sky Photography
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge : 100 steps | Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist)