My Birds Travel Theme for this week.
Once again I have selected birds of South Africa for this week’s
It is only since working my way through my photos that I have noticed that small blobs in some photos could be enlarged to produce birds as attractive…
…or strong hunters as in the first two photos..
The ground hornbill at Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre had its eyelashes done especially for this photo.
taken in Kruger Park National Park.
For such a small bird it has a huge wingspan.
- Travel theme: Birds (forestwoodfolkart.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Birds | Ese’ s Voice
- Oh, to be a Bird! | Zeebra Designs & Destinations
- Birds (Ailsa’s travel theme) « Jag gör världen vackrare
- Travel Theme: Birds | Postcards from
- Joyful Reflections (with Birds) | Jaspa’s Journal
- Travel theme: Birds | It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see – Thoreau
- Travel Theme: Birds | Edge of the Forest
- Travel Theme – Birds | alien shores
- 12-27-13 Travel Theme: Birds | The Quotidian Hudson
- Watching birdies | Le Drake Noir
- Travel theme: Birds | dadirridreaming