My contribution for Word of the Week
Challenge this week.
I have posted some of these earlier this year, but they do fit this challenge.
…were no match at all.
When it opened in April, 2013, this was the largest wind farm in the Southern Hemisphere (just checked with Google to make sure 🙂 ).
One hundred and four turbines at what was our ‘back door’. It can be seen from miles away and there has been a lot of angst relating to the low-pitched noise which apparently emanates from these turbines.
- A Word A Week Challenge: Wind (zainabjavid.wordpress.com)
- A Word A Week Photograph Challenge: Wind (shootngo.wordpress.com)
- A Word A Week Photograph Challenge – Wind (suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com)
- A Word A Week Photograph Challenge: Wind | Taking a Deep Breath
- A Word a Week Photo Challenge: Wind | Destino
- A Word a Week Challenge: Wind | What Is It?!
- A Word a Week Challenge: Wind | Postcards from
- A Word A Week: Wind | Foto Challenge
- A Word A Week: Wind | Edge of the Forest
- A Word a Week : Wind | Memories are made of this
- A Word A Week Photograph Challenge – Wind | Photos by Emilio
- A Word A Week Photograph Challenge – Wind | Ritva’s Art – Photography
- A Word A Week Photograph Challenge – Wind | ILEANA PARTENIE