Floral Friday challenge.
Earlier in the week I posted a shot of where our Grass Tree was planted.
The first time that both the Agapanthus and it’s companion plant (paler green foliage, name eludes me) have flowered together.
Near the top left hand corner of this shot, through the flax,
is the grass trees replacement.
An Agave…more about this next week.
- Floral Friday Fotos (decocraftsdigicrafts.wordpress.com)
- Floral Friday – Branches (sallywhitedesigns.com)
- Floral Friday – Dried. (sallywhitedesigns.com)
- Friday Floral Foto: Red (irenewaters19.com)
- Floral Friday – Paper. (sallywhitedesigns.com)
- Floral Friday Fotos November 22, 2013 (holohologirls.com)
- Friday’s Flower… (ouchmybackhurts.wordpress.com)
- Daniela’s flowers
- Scene by Minerva
- Sara Chapman in Seattle USA
- Nick, Melbourne
- The Gardening Magazine
- Sara Chapman #2
- pansies and gladiolus
- ann nz
- Gemma Wiseman
- My Desktop Daily
- ann nz
- Jesh StG