My contribution to this week’s U challenge.
I never thought that I would be able to use this photo on my blog.
Here we were in the Geelong Botanic Gardens in early January, 2013, under a tree, looking up at a formation which looked like an udder.
A Ginko biloba (Maidenhair Tree) classified by the National Trust of Victoria, no less. Apologies for the scratchiness of this pic, it is a very, very small part of a larger photo.
- U, and V, are for… | AngelineM’s Blog
- Don’t Get Caught With Your Pants Down! | Travel with Intent
- UUU….Unfocused… | ilargia64
- Undervalued in his home county? Great War Poet Wilfred Owen – a true Shropshire Lad 1893-1918 | Tish Farrell
- U for Underwater Portraits | The World Is a Book…
- UUU CHALLENGE: URBAN RENEWAL | Francine In Retirement