Wordless Wednesday: African Delight
Is this an ordinary South African sunset?
Look carefully before continuing…
Can’t find anything unusual?
Our first day in Kruger National Park and second Game Drive produced this sighting just before sundown
To sight a leopard in such an exposed spot is a very rare occurrence, so we have been told.
Totally aware of our presence the leopard barely moved a muscle.
For those who know Kruger we did make it back to camp before the gates closed….just.
Tish Farrell, asked me to give her love to Africa. I have done so, Tish….and I have also expressed my love for Africa, over and over again in the few days we have been here.
- Wordless Wednesday ~ Disney Family Favorites (candoitmom.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: If Rooms Could Talk (meliaalexander.com)
- Wordless Wednesday – Sophia Hanging Around at the Playground (5minutesformom.com)
- Wordless Wednesday – When Cats Pray (create-with-joy.com)
- Wordless Wednesday 13-15 (curiosakat.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: Synchronized Fail Edition (lizmasoner.wordpress.com)
- Wordless Wednesday (starfire8me.wordpress.com)
- Wordless Wednesday #157 – Cupcake (nodogaboutit.wordpress.com)
- Mostly Wordless Wednesday (lifeadventuresblog.wordpress.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: Who Done It? (dogdaz.com)