If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit would you rather be..?
I am rather partial to cherries…or strawberries….or mangoes….or pineapples…. It would definitely not be an apple, orange, banana…far too common…not that I am a snob! 🙂
If you could witness or physically attend any event past, present or future, what would it be?
That’s easy….the birth of my children! Although some of the toughest hours I have ever experienced I would not have missed it for the world. MGW had the easy part…she was not watching her first-born, stretched out on a table with nurses becoming more agitated trying to get him to breathe. It was all I could not to push in, pick him up by the ankles and swing him around a few times like I used to do with lambs which were a bit sluggish at birth. I figured if it worked with lambs it should work with my first-born. Right???
If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
“What are next week’s Tattslotto (Lottery) numbers?”
If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Definitely Blue. Always has been my favourite colour and although associated with coldness in art or decorating…I don’t think that applies to me.
- Share Your World – 2013 Week 28 (theworldaccordingtolisalday.com)
- Share Your World – 2013 Week 28 (preziosofrye.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World #28 (thewizardsword.com)
- Share Your World – 2013 Week 28 (cjvl.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World – 2013 Week 28 (joknut.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World 2013 – Week 28 (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World – 2013 Week 28 (diabeticredemption.com)
- Share Your World – 2013 Week 28 (pattisjarrett.wordpress.com)