This series of shots was taken just on dark last Saturday evening (July, 19)….around 6 PM.
I was trying to get my ISO (which I believe is similar to the ASA setting of last century – no pun) button to work with little success.
Shaking hands, that’s normal for me, and slow shutter speeds did not help the quality of the shots or my disposition…
This last one is the result of moving the camera before all the clicks, bangs and whirs were completed. I have not taken time to learn exactly how a digital camera shutter works. However, in this instance the trees seem to be as in focus, or better than the other shots.
So why the elephant in the picture?
Wordless Wednesday – Class Clown (create-with-joy.com)
- Wordless Wednesday – Kittens At Play (create-with-joy.com)
- Wordless Wednesday – Sweet Legend (create-with-joy.com)
- Wordless Wednesday – Surfers In The Family (ipentimento.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: Lovely Memories Of Summer Travel (1990) (anempoweredspirit.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Chores (angryjuliemonday.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: Circle of Friends (candlescoop.com)
- Wordless Wednesday – Those Eyes (create-with-joy.com)
- Wordless Wednesday – Cairns (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- Wordless Wednesday-Emergency (woollymuses.wordpress.com)