This is how travellers used to cross the river at Shelford.
Now disused, it has more character than its modern replacement.
I will even be brave enough to suggest that thirsty travellers,
with the Shelford pub at the other end,
would have made quick crossings.
- Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge : The Season of Summer (momentsinyourlife.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s Which Way Challenge: Week 2 (sonelcorner.wordpress.com)
- cee’s which way challenge: week one (alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s Which Way Challenge: Week 1 (sonelcorner.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Winter (ourweirdandwonderfulworld.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Autumn (woollymuses.wordpress.com)