Most regular readers have met Ginger, my black and tan kelpie.
One detail I have not revealed is that Ginger loves to ride on the back of my ute.
As we had planned a Sunday afternoon trip to the hardware store,
we decided Ginger could come with us…
…she alternates between looking around the cabin and barking at passing traffic…
…and looking thorough the rear window…and barking at passing traffic!
Even though Ginger begged me she knew she had to remain tied up, but I promised to bring her something for her morning tea.
And I remained true to my word…minus the onions.
Ginger eagerly devoured her morning tea!
This ‘gap filler’ combined with a barbeque sausage for lunch when we left the hardware store made for an enjoyable trip.
Ginger had plenty of stories to tell Maggie and Soxie when we arrived home.
However, Maggie had a firm wooden bottom under her new mattress and all is now supported by the metal bands newly added to her bed, to support her 35 kilograms.
Next time I will make sure my rear window is cleaner
and thanks to
MGW for her Phoneography.
My Phoneography is limited as I do not use my phone a great deal. Secondly, I am off to work in an hour or so (Monday morning) and it is only approaching three-thirty Sunday afternoon in central USA.
- Phoneography Challenge: Nature (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography App Challenges and WordPress (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography: Caught Like A Handle In A Floodlight (noontimephotography.com)
- Phoneography~1 (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- PhoneOgraphy Monday // b+w (simplylifestuff.com)
- iPhoneography Challenge: Architecture (pilotfishblog.com)
- iPhoneography: Sasha (noontimephotography.com)
- Phoneography~You Yangs (woollymuses.wordpress.com)