In Victoria, we are in the middle of our school winter holiday break which usually means a trip to the nursery to purchase replacement, or new, plants for our garden.
And so it was yesterday….which led to ‘planting Monday’. Planting gives me time to get ‘up close and personal’ with our garden and this morning I became very excited with prospects for future posts.
With trusty camera in hand garden photos were on the agenda late this afternoon. I was not planning to include our little lemon tree, but seeing several lemons with late afternoon sun streaming in on them…well I could not resist.
I can assure you that this lemon was a yummy addition to my evening meal. My family think I am crazy because I eat the whole lemon!
Looks like there are more on the way.
- Luscious Lemon Slice (thefigtree01.wordpress.com)
- Lemon surprise cuppies (thecakecouture.wordpress.com)
- The Amazing frozen Lemon (aristonorganic.wordpress.com)
- Lemons to Lemonade – Martha’s candied lemon zest (recessionhome.wordpress.com)
- WellyChelle’s Lemon Lamingtons (chilloutchicken.wordpress.com)