I was wrapped to see that Word of the Week was tropical beacuse I have had one or two photos taken in the tropics which I have been wanting post for some time.
All, but the first, were taken at Paronella Park about an hours drive from Cairns. I hope you enjoy them.
This will push me to organise and post the other photos I took at Paronella.
I don’t know what this flower is except that it caught my eye and the Cairns Botanic Gardens.
A selection of tropical jungle at Paronella Park…
…more tropical ferns, vines and other plants adorn the ruins at Paronella Park.
This shot of the two-tone green leaves rising above the darker green foliage is only surpassed by…
…a closer shot of the spectacular contrasting greens in this plant.
And just when you think you have seen it all…
…you turn a corner to find this stunning hibiscus.
- A WORD A WEEK CHALLENGE – “Tropical” (suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com
- a word a week … tropical (alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com)
- A Word A Week Photo Challenge: Tropical (wanderoneday.com)
A Word A Week Photo Challenge: Tropical (bambangpriantono.wordpress.com
- A Word A Week Photo Challenge: Tropical (apostadayfor2013.wordpress.com
- A Word A Week Photo Challenge: Tropical (bebs1.wordpress.co